Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Higher education

Going to University and getting that particular degree is one big step towards getting that dream job that everyone has been hoping for.

When the time comes for me to select one ideal school to go to back then, it was out of my will that my parents could not afford to send me to any universities. I was sad - I come from a big family where my father married two women and my mother was the first wife. Altogether, I have 16 siblings and we were really poor.

I appreciate my mother's hardwork to try to send to teacher's college because she knew how much I loved teacher and how I had loved being with children.

So, I vowed to myself when hubby and I got married that no matter how hard it is, I will send ALL my kids to universities because that is the ONLY way that they can land themselves with their dream jobs as well as earning enough to especially take good care of hubby and I when we grow old. Hahaha... Quite natural for each parent to feel so, right?

No comments: