I used to jot down everything in my diary but the old me forgot where did I put the diary now. Maybe under the bed or already thrown away with the old newspapers and magazines. Haiz, it is hard to recall. I used to reread my diary whenever I feel lonely as it contains all my joyful, sorrowful and glorious memories. Oh no, I make it sounds like the mysteries of the rosary. Forgive me Lord because those mysteries really reflect my life.
As years passed by and technology is easily learned, I manage to the new trend; blogging. Ok, maybe it is not a new trend for the youngsters but it is considered trendy for the senior people like me, the late adaptors. I like this blogging stuff cos it is like a paperless diary and it will not disappear unless I forgot the link of my blog and password. But I still have my children to remind me of the recovery stuff. Cheers to blogging!
P/S
Jangan cakap aunty tak tau blog, aunty baru belajar and will start blogging from today onwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment