...but master of none.
I teach in a secondary school in the afternoon session. Guess what I normally do in the morning? I help my husband with his trophies and medals. Do some gardening outside the house to keep my flowers blossoming. Do some washing (I prefer to wash some of the clothes first then use the washing machine to spin it). Prepare lunch for my family. Though it is quite tiring at times but I enjoy doing it for my family.
After coming back from school, I will reheat the dishes and cook additional dishes for dinner. Then, clean the dishes and kitchen. After finishing everything, I will lay down on my favourite couch and watch my Taiwanese drama to relax. I will switch on my netbook and online too. My favourite site is Facebook cos I can see a lot of pictures and latest updates. I like to multitask whenever I watch tv. When I feel sleepy, I will go to sleep and call it a day.
P/S
My husband helps me to 'pergi pasar beli sayur, daging dan ikan'. Phew, spare me another task.
No comments:
Post a Comment